There are some folks that are just too woke and deep for their own good. When does good ol common sense kick in? When does analyzing the decisions and actions of others go to far? Quit trying to psychoanalyze every word and action. Let it go and recognize it is what it is. Some stuff is just not that deep!
Here are some mantras to remember to remove yourself from drowning in being woke and deep:
1. Everybody doesn’t have to agree with you.
2. It’s not your job to change my mind.
3. Speak your truth.
4. Every statement doesn’t require reading between the lines. Some people actually say what they mean, and mean what they say.
5. Self-inspection is free. Try it sometimes because maybe just maybe your lack of self-inspection is the real issue.
6. Quit passing your personal issues on to others. Deal with your issues!
7. Choose to place your soapbox on the shelf.
8. JUST LET IT GO!